Sunday, December 18, 2011

[VIDEOS] Santa visits the Fords

The links below are videos taken with my Droid3 at my Family Christmas party. Santa showed up and he was absolutely amazing. I am not usually a big Christmas lover, and most times when I see Santa out there ringing the bell, I want to slug him. This time, I was absolutely amazed, awed and maybe even more enchanted than the children he came to visit.
After that visit from Santa, I have a newfound respect for him. He may be fat, may be a little too jolly, but that boy has some mad skills!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

As a side note, Santa has a company that helps make it possible to have him come visit your family, business or party. Jared at http://partyandlawnservice.com can help make it happen.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment