Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bad Sleep Schedule

I'm going to bed at 5AM and that's because I lost time and can't seem to solidify a sleeping pattern of any kind. BTW, to make sleep more fun I have had over a dozen incidents in the past three weeks where I'm almost asleep and then I have the nasty feeling of being paralyzed or stuck out of my body. It feels like I'm on the other side of an iced over lake. I can't breathe and my heart rate slows to the point that I can't feel it (which is normally easy since my head is my heart's drum all day long). I have to force every ounce of will into me to get me to breathe, move my arms/legs/etc.

Once that happens it breaks it. Scary as hell. Same kind of problem I have with the rest of my body sometimes though- It just doesn't listen.


-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment