Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It happened again

4 times I was almost asleep and was woke up to my body being oxygen deprived and having my to force myself to breathe again.

While this may be sleep apnea I have doubts as I wasn't fully asleep every time it has happened and I don't honestly know if sleep apnea occurs when you're not fully asleep.

I have a headache from hell that's making even my neck hurt, the sun is god-awful painful and I've already had one major speech block-up so far. Gonna be a great day as the one day Candis needs me on my game I'm broken more than normal. I'm also in a really grouchy, dark mood because I hurt so bad and because I'm terribly discouraged. This crap is gonna kill me sooner than later at the rate it's working now.


-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment