Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thursday & Friday

Had lot of problems with migraine and hyper sensitivity. Pain averaged at a 7 most of the day both days. Friday I've been in extreme pain since waking up, starting at an 8 and now near a 10. I feel like I'm going to pass out and/or vomit. Due to showering for a longer time than normal.

I hate writing in this blog and my mom & Candis pointed out I'm depressed and it's showing. My response is that this should be obvious. The fact that I haven't completely lost it should be a credit to my devotion because it is terribly discouraging to be in pain 100% of the time- heavy pain for so long and have no resolution or answers coming ever. It destroys your self esteem, your hope, your livelihood, it takes away the joy you have in things you enjoy and makes those special, sweet things like holding your stepson or embracing your wife difficult as you weigh which hurts more- your heart or your body. Yeah, I'm depressed and it's getting worse. Maybe I'll eventually lose it but I'm fighting EVERY MOMENT of EVERY DAY and I try and hide it 100% of the time. I love you all, and that's why.
-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment