Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yesterday

I had the worst headache in my life, it was all I could do to not scream from the pain. If I coughed it was pure agony. My body followed after in short order and I had major weakness and body-wide pain coming in at a high 9. Today isn't much better- I've got a headache angling at a 7 but moving upwards and balance, weakness and body-wide pain is continuing as yesterday. My intellect is suffering as well, with larger blanks in memory, confusion and improper use of words when forming sentences. My speech was more significantly compromised as well and today I'm having significant disorientation based on environmental movement- when people cross the room at a fast walk it causes extreme dizziness and light-headed responses. My headache has climbed to an 8 since I started this post. I'm also really grouchy and impatient.

So discouraging.
-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment