Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday & Monday

Didn't get to sleep til Noon Monday- was a terrible day for headaches, but was able to walk around without the cane and somewhat of a gait. Headache and sensitivity to light was stronger today, my back and torso (all of it) has hurt in larger ways all day. Got a lot done though and that was good for my confidence. Spacey as my memory is till poor and it's getting harder to remember things. Also still having coordination problems and shaking hands. Makes it tough to type. Starting to notice the wrong words are coming out in typing like "evil" when trying to type "rough" or "broken" when typing "didn't". Having the same issue with individual letters and spelling is becoming an issue.

The decay of my intellect is probably more frustrating than most of the rest as I prided my intelligence all my life. It was all that kept me from totally screwing up my life, along with my friends and family.

Emotionally I'm obviously stressed and prone to bouts of grouchy or hopelessness. But on top of that I've noticed certain minor personality changes that could be indicative of the above or could be a manifestation of my overall problem.

Hope that today goes better, have a tour with my folks if they can work it out and then dinner and a lot of work to do.

-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment