Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday

I only got a few hours of sleep and now I cannot sleep even though I'm very tired. I'm nervous for Candis. My body has been in significant pain all day, and the strong spasms (body part mainly but also the little pinpricks of specially localized pain) have been much stronger and frequent. Each time they occur there's significantly intensified hyper sensitivity to light and sound for several hours.

Anyway, my back is screaming and my legs feel painfully bruised and the joints pulse with ache. I'm going to sleep hopefully and I hope I don't have the same problems I had tuesday morning.

My sleep during the day was unrestful and when I woke I was really grouchy. It felt like I hadn't slept at all, just blacked out or something.


-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment