Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Monday/Tuesday

The last two days I had problems (lots) with blacking out and feeling exhausted all day long. I also have had every twenty or thirty minutes a weird "issue" where I would lose my depth perception and feel dizzy. This would also be accompanied by a pressure between my eyes that could be indicative of a sinus problem. I have also suffered from an extreme lack of focus, poor memory and my speech issues have increased again.

I fear I am getting depressed. The pain has not decreased below a 6, the weakness as well and new symptoms make life yet more frustrating. I am shorter in temper and feel overwhelmed by the various tasks I would undertake each day. It could be due to the death of Inez but I think it precedes that.

I have to admit however, that I don't know anyone who wouldn't be getting depressed after all the medical stuff alone. On top of my brother losing it the other day, resulting in a breach in my family, Inez passing and likely a slowly oncoming head/chest cold I feel like it's only natural at this point. I am considering whether or not to ask the doctor's on the 30th whether maybe medication would help but really don't believe it will.

I am very tired and frustrated. I am also so tired of writing in this because I can't remember to do it and it's a real bummer to log this crap every day.
-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment