Thursday, April 8, 2010

Post-Therapy Report

Had MAJOR problems with uncontrollable shaking of the arms during therapy, also had significant problems during therapy with my body not responding to mental commands. My right hip/side was a screaming 9-10 and still is. I'm also having confusion problems bad right now, did during therapy too (blanking, forgetting what I'm doing, getting lost in where I'm supposed to be going/what I'm doing). I'd say it's a 6, which is bad. Also having hand coordination issues (can barely type right now) and problems spelling (significant for me, I'm having to think out "problems").

I am also in a lot of pain all around and am tired and nauseous. The tired is from low amount of sleep.

Suck. Was happy when last couple days were better...


-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment