Thursday, April 15, 2010

Migraine now

Have the worst migraine I've had in some time. Candis didn't pay attention when I told her I was going to sleep as long as possible. When she woke me up 30 or so minutes ago it was to a migraine so intense that my own heartbeat is quite painful. The keys on my blackberry are like nails on my head and tactile sensitivity is extra-problematic. My legs aren't as painful but that could me masking from the migraine or just "not awake yet". Typically when I first wake up I'm in less pain and having less problems than normal even though lately less means I'm still pretty messed up.

The migraine feels like a hyper-powerful version of a headache from being upside down or a more potent headache from lack of oxygen.

I don't know but right now I can barely function.
-Andy-
"Life is Worth Dying For"

No comments:

Post a Comment